We are 99% New York. We stand together.
99% New York is fighting for fair-share taxes and job creation. We are fighting against the severe budget cuts that are destroying our state’s future.
Our New York is in trouble. The state is still spiraling from the bad decisions that crashed our economy. We’re not the ones who caused the crash, but we’re the ones feeling the burden of financial destruction.
We are New Yorkers from every walk of life and every corner of the state: both the prosperous and homeless, teachers and students, moms and dads, family and friends.
We are workers in health care, transit, emergency services, government, human services, retail and small business.
We are faith leaders, labor leaders, community leaders and everyday people – and we’re working together.
Our organizations are united by a vision of a prosperous, thriving New York where our economy and our government work for everyone — not just the top 1%.
People have been isolated too long. We saw the same bad things happening to our economy, but we didn’t have a voice.
As the 99%, we stand together.
This website is sponsored by Strong Economy for All Coalition and was made with the hard work and support of many.
99PercentNY.org core partners
- 1199 SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
- Alliance for Quality Education
- Center for Working Families
- Citizen Action of New York
- Growing Together NY
- Human Services Council
- Make the Road New York
- New Deal for NY
- New York City Central Labor Council
- New York Communities for Change
- New York State AFL-CIO
- New York State United Teachers
- New York Students Rising
- New Yorkers for Fiscal Fairness
- Omnibus Coalition on Property Tax Reform
- Professional Staff Congress CUNY
- Strong Economy for All Coalition
- Transport Workers Union Local 100
- United Federation of Teachers
- United New York
- Working Families Party
See a full list of 99% New York supporters.